Clinicoin is an open source, blockchain-leveraged health and wellness platform, enhanced by a token-based rewards ecosystem. It rewards community users for taking part in health, wellness, and research activities, improving their lives and the lives of others. Clinicoin was created by Mosio, a company that has been innovating in the health industry for 10 years. Several top clients are ready to his the ground running with the platform. The token sale is open to every country, including the USA, beginning February 21, 2018. You can earn 500 free Clinicoin tokens (CLIN) when you pre-register for the token sale.Health
|Price||1 CLIN = 0.03 USD|
|ICO Start Date||21 Feb 2018|
|ICO End Date||01 Jun 2018|
Clinicoin is a platform removing the complexities of developing and managing a secure mobile app with easy integration of existing third party apps into its interface. Further, it enables providers to utilize the app immediately to communicate with and engage users.
Connect Seamlessly and Securely
Connections are created via contacts in the app’s address book, by searching public usernames, clicking links, or scanning QR codes. Once connected, secure communications can take place using end to end encryption.
External App Friendly
Developers with live apps benefit from incentivizing users to connect their apps to the Clinicoin Rewards Engine, increasing the stickiness of their apps while earning tokens for being Proof of Engagement (PoE) Validators.
Third Party Integrations
External software and systems can plug into the Clinicoin system through ClinApps, offering their services to customers and users on a secure platform through their existing infrastructure.
Users and developers benefit from being able to earn and utilize Clinicoin (CLIN) tokens for their involvement in the community.
When we engage in our health and wellness, everybody wins.
When people are engaged in their wellness, they do more than improve their personal health. They help the healthcare and research industry as a whole, driving down costs and inefficiencies.
• Clinicoin app (iOS and Android)
• E2EE Messaging (Chat)
• Engagement Activity Logging
• Token Rewards Distribution
• CLIN token genesis
• Token sales begin
• Distribution and initial use of CLIN tokens on the platform.
• Rewards Engine live for self-reported Engagement Activities.
• Existing client integration into the Clinicoin platform.
• Beta Launch
• WhisperETH/Smart Contract Processing for PoE
• Transaction Processing System (TPS)
• REST API features included for Rewards Engine
• PoE system beta tester confirmations
• Token Distribution Events
• Smart contracts (PoE and hot wallet transactions)
• In App Clinicoin Integration (ClinApp alpha)
• Configuration of Vaults
• Billing Admin Upgrade (semi-automated process)
• PoE Validator Terms and Conditions
• Live Release
• GUI updates for Token Distribution Events on Rewards Engine
• Distribution Algorithm
• PoE APIs and Validator Processing
• IRL Validator functions
• System mechanics and verification
• Smart contract functions for PoE transactions
• Finalization of Marketplace Categories
• Marketplace Terms and Conditions
• Initial PoEVs and partners added to marketplace
• Marketplace transaction processing
• Build of beta marketplace offering (digital goods)
• Marketplace vendors onboarding defined
• Marketplace vendor onboarding materials and how to guides
• Enterprise solution (ClinApp access)
• REST API library for additional in-app functions
|Price in ICO||1 CLIN = 0.03 USD|
|Tokens for Sale||3000000000|
|Accepting||BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, Fiat|
|Distributed in ICO||52.4%|
|Soft cap||2000000 USD|
|Hard cap||26000000 USD|