FINX is the world’s 1st comprehensive decentralized bank. With our proprietary MADS™, MAAW™, DTSS™ solutions: Trading, storing, and withdrawal of digital & real assets, fiat, and gold will be made possible. Soon, getting a FINX™ Debit Card, Structured Financial Products Array™ (‘SFPA’) will just be a few clicks (or taps) away. The benefits enabled by the use of blockchain technologies undeniable. Here at FINX we chose to embrace blockchain technology to create a decentralised banking platform for the people, control and managed by the people. The Ethereum blockchain enables us to revolutionize the banking system by making storing, and trading a wide range of assets as secure and cost effective.Banking Investment Platform Smart Contract
|Price||1 ETH = 1,200 FINX|
|ICO Start Date||15 Jun 2018|
|ICO End Date||30 Nov 2018|
The very first organized banks came into existence around 2000 BC in ancient Assyria and Sumer, where storage of valuables in temples and grain loans were made available to traders and farmers. Over the centuries, the banking system has gone through multiple hurdles and iterations to get to what we all know banks to be today.
Despite that, the modern banking system is still flawed, as evidenced by the financial crises that had occurred over these couple centuries mostly due to profit-driven nature of banks placing their own interests before that of their customers. This has led to a consensus of distrust towards the banking industry by the masses.
FINX aims to address this major issue by giving back the ownership and power over assets to the masses. With the trustless nature of FINX, users no longer need to place their trust on anyone but themselves.
By integrating our proprietary solutions with blockchain technology in a dynamic hybrid ecosystem, comprehensive decentralized banking services will be available at just a few clicks away, users will be able to:
1) MADS™ - Store both digital & real assets in the user’s very own secure digital wallet; and retain full control of your own private keys, thus eliminating any potential breaches from a centralised single-point failure. FINX Debit Cards are planned for in the near future.
2) DTSS™ - Cut out the middleman and trade directly in a P2P trade settlement ecosystem.
3) MAAW™ - Withdraw assets in the form of fiat currencies, physical gold, and financial products;
4) SFPA™ - Purchase structured financial products using cryptocurrencies or fiat currencies; and
5) FINX Pay™ - Utilise FINX Tokens as a mode of payment at retail businesses, hotel chains, and restaurants around the globe.
Leveraging other advantages of enabled by blockchain technology, such as enhanced security, better transparency, lower cost, and minimal downtime, FINX aims to revolutionize the very way we bank today.
Launching of Pre-Token Sales.
Launching of Main Token Sale.
Launching of FINX Wallet.
Secure Switzerland Asset Management License.
Launching of FINX Trading & Withdrawal Platform.
Apply for Switzerland Banking License.
Launching of FINX Investment & Payment Platform.
Launching of FINX BANK.
Commencement of Pre-IPO Work.
IPO at NASDAQ
|Price in ICO||1 ETH = 1,200 FINX|
|Tokens for Sale||98940000000|
|Distributed in ICO||98.94%|