We are developing a multimodal deliveries service with decentralized control system of transportation, document flow and payments. IMMLA ecosystem employs: (1) Dutch auction of carriers to offer the best possible prices; (2) Monitoring of cargo damage during transit and time of delivery, GPS-cargo monitoring and insurance to make delivery safe and transparent. The trust-sensitive parts of IMMLA service are based on smart contracts working on Ethereum blockchain. It is designed to reduce or even eliminate the risk of unfair business practices and/or non-performance of the delivery contract. We are positive that the spread of high-speed Internet on the transport routes, and the use of blockchain technology have reached the optimum level for IMMLA to be successfully launched.Infrastructure
Confidence and reliability
The decentralized system guarantees the payment to the carrier regardless of IMMLA’s financial condition, the same way it guarantees the delivery or insurance payment to the cargo owner.
The terms of shipment, the current position of the cargo, its condition at the time of transfer of responsibility between carriers are recorded through the blockchain, and can not be altered by any of the parties.
IMMLA saves your money
The Dutch auction of carriers optimizes transportation costs.
Use of IMMLA will reduce the number of idle trips.
A cargo owner with high rating within the system gets credit and saves its current assets.
User-friendly mobile and desktop interface.
Fully automated transportation and workflow, no need for third-party services; delivery options at your disposal; the service tracks the cargo online, so you always know where it is geographically.
With an end-to-end electronic bill of lading, all the practices are able to see the full transportation history.
IMMLa has successfully sold more than 90% of tokens in the pre-sale and raised more than 2500 ETH.
- Team building and prototype development
- Development of an end-to-end business process
- White Paper is completed
- EstaЫishing agreements with potential freighters
- Development of smart contract scheme
- Start of an ICO
- Prototype of the platform is ready
- Beginning of alpha testing
- Development of infrastructure and involvement of participants
- Organization and equipment of workplaces
- Until the end of 20l 7 the first blocks (IMMLA Autotruck and Sea) of the system are developed:
- Registration module;
- Module of applications and auctions
- Release of the beta version of the platform
- Until the end of l Q20l 8 the next blocks (IMMLA Autotruck and Sea) of the system are developed:
- Module of guarantees and additional services;
- Tracking module
- By the beginning of 3Q2018 the last blocks of the system are developed:
- Electronic Documentation Module
- Compliance module
- Billing module
Marketing campaign & Involvement of market participants on the platform
The company plans to expand the range of provided services and introduce the sea container transportationos. The service will be available in all the CIS countries.
IMMLA will connect the railway module. The latter will make the application fully international. Customer support services will open on the newly formed key hubs.
Europe, the CIS and China markets will be fully covered.
By 2022 IMMLA will expand to Asia.
By 2023 the platform will be used globally.
|Tokens for Sale||1320000|