MedCredits is a decentralized telemedicine platform that connects patients and doctors around the world. By decentralizing medicine, MedCredits is able to create a free-market system providing more affordable and efficient healthcare than currently available. The first software release Hippocrates is a user-friendly app on the MedCredits platform connecting patients to dermatologists for fast diagnoses at a fraction of the cost. All from the comfort of home.Health Platform
Telemedicine and eHealth are poised for tremendous growth over the next decade.
To date, we do not know of a medical application that uses a decentralized platform for health services. We believe that dermatology is the most readily accessible medical specialty to establish ourselves in blockchain-based telemedicine. Once established in teledermatology, we will strategically add medical specialties to build a thriving platform for patients and doctors.
This will serve as the foundation of a decentralized global electronic health record system. The final product will be both a global electronic health records system and marketplace giving patients instantaneous access to medical care anywhere in the world—that is, a truly free global healthcare market.
- Inception of MedCredits as a worldwide marketplace for telemedicine services
- Market analysis of telemedicine
- Exploration of technological and institutional limitations of current telemedicine services
- MedCredits, Inc. registered as a Delaware C corporation
- White paper released
- Legal consultation
- Recruitment of licensed US dermatologists to guide Hippocrates development
- Productive Edge adds MedCredits to its Blockchain Incubator
- MEDX Seed Round opens to qualifying buyers
- Demo Hippocrates dermatological application
- Release of proof-of-concept
- MEDX pre-sale opens
- MEDX public sale opens
- Hippocrates Alpha Release
- Access to the alpha version will be by invitation-only to select token sale participants. Launch of alpha software on the main network after testing and debugging.
- Hippocrates Beta Release
- Physician onboarding
- The MedCredits mobile and desktop platforms will be available to the general public. The app will be free for patient use for the first 6 months or 1000 cases. Physician compensation will come from the reserved MEDX dedicated to marketing.
- Galen Alpha Release
- Galen will expand the MedCredits platform to include mental health, internal medicine and “Ask-a-Doctor” feature. HIPPA-compliant video capabilities will be added to the platform for services requiring live video consultation.
- Galen Beta Release
- Physician onboarding
- Stable release of Galen app and successful upgrade of the MedCredits platform. Begin marketing campaign in added medical specialties and general medicine.
- Herophilus Release
- Platform upgrade to include the following new features: patient charts, appointment scheduling, notifications of upcoming appointments and physician referral. The platform will now serve as both an EMR and health services platform, all in one location.
|Price in ICO||1 MEDX = 0.50 USD|
|Distributed in ICO||70%|