Omnitude is a radical concept in blockchain eco-systems. Utilising Omnitude as an integration layer between existing systems enables rapid deployment of blockchain technology without the need to replace current systems.Communication Infrastructure Platform Software
|Start Date||28 Mar 2018|
|End Date||25 Apr 2018|
|Price||1 ECOM = 0.46 USD|
What is Omnitude?
Omnitude is a radical concept in blockchain ecosystems.
Not only creating our own blockchain solutions that integrate enterprise systems, supply chains and eCommerce platforms. But also enabling a community of app developers that can imagine, build and deploy blockchain solutions to real world problems.
Omnitude enables businesses to solve problems in ways that were not previously possible without the rise of blockchain technology.
Omnitude will help achieve:
Omnitude is a blockchain project borne out of an existing enterprise eCommerce agency. We’ve spent the best part of the last 10 years putting up with one of the major problems Omnitude will fix: integrations. We've spent most of our time integrating and reintegrating systems.
We know this sector inside and out, we have a pool of staff who know this sector very well and more importantly, we have a lot of enterprise customers who cannot wait to get their hands on Omnitude.
- Concept creation
- Core team hired
- In-depth Market Analysis
- Audience Research
- Competitor Analysis
- Whitepaper and website designed
- Core partnership meetings
- Approach and secure advisory board
- Whitepaper and website go live
- Whitelist and pre-sale
- Recruitment Drive
- Creation of Proof of Concept
- Public Release of Code and Github Repo
- Token sale
- Token sale closes
- KYC completed
- Token allocation to Omnitude wallets
- Identify possible Omnitude foundation board members
- ECOM live on exchange
- Work on partnership and customers
- Election of Omnitude foundation board members
- Omnitude foundation announces agenda for following quarters
|Price in ICO||1 ECOM = 0.46 USD|
|Tokens for Sale||55000000|
|Distributed in ICO||55%|
|Soft cap||10,000,000 USD|
|Hard cap||20,700,000 USD|