iqpit Solutions is a company that offers commodity trading services based on the revolutionary blockchain networking technology. Through this particular systems, users can make transactions through smart contracts that require no action from third-party organizations, such as banks or credit institutions. Through the blockchain network, exchanges are decentralized, transparent and absolutely peer to peer, offering greater freedom and flexibility.Business services Energy Platform
|Start Date||30 Mar 2018|
|End Date||23 Apr 2018|
|Price||200 PIT = 0.08-0.1 ETH|
Current commodity and energy markets have undergone an impressive change, but are still dominated by complicated structures and are far from efficient in terms of pricing, risk, reporting and information availability.
Therefore an historic transformation of energy and commodity sector is needed. Such transformation entails a shift away from a centralized, complicated one-way system and conventional transmission/distribution processes. The trend towards a decentralized, intelligent, transparent and inter-operable blockchain/distributed ledger solutions with trusted entities in a trustless environment, in which commodity and energy supply contracts are carried out automatically and performed directly between producers and consumers (peer-to-peer), is gaining momentum. Part of this shift is tiqpit Solutions with its trading platform. tiqpit Solutions trading platform will change the way commodities and energy are traded, financed and delivered. It connects all market participants (small and large producers, suppliers, consumers, authorities and auditors) and provides them with instant, real time settlements and reporting while managing exposure to risk from finance and non-supply and leads to significant cost reductions by more than 30% per contract.
tiqpit Solutions long term goal is to develop and implement a platform , which will lower the overall costs of commodity and energy trading, supply, finance and logistics and will enable smarter investment decisions in the commodity and energy industry.
• Initial idea/A business idea is born - Q1 2012
• Market and technology research with feasibility study
Market and technology research with platform concept drafting (functional and non-functional requirements).
• Founding tiqpit Solutions Ltd in Malta, future European blockchain technology hub, with a blockchain business friendly environment (tax, administration costs, regulation).
• Application for Horizon 2020, an EU Framework Program for Research and Innovation (with circa €80 billion budgeted for its 7yr duration).
• Building ‘Developer Community’ and entering partnerships in blockchain development and Business Development >> Traders, Insurances, Lenders, Logistics.
• Pre – Alpha Phase >> Development of non-functional (system architecture) and functional (application design) parts of tiqpit trading platform starts.
• Continued work started in 2017 of pre – Alpha Phase >> Development of non-functional/functional parts for all of the six modules to be implemented in the future of tiqpit’s platform.
Token Generation Event (TGE).
• Business Development >> Onboarding more potential market participants & regulatory authorities into the project.
• Transition into Alpha – Phase >> Adding functionality, modules and ensure to reach fully-usable state & beta readiness for < tiqpitTRADE, tiqpitREPLAY & tiqpitCASH > modules.
User Acceptance Testing (UAT) < tiqpitTRADE, -REPLAY & -DRIVE > modules with full & free integration of interested future participants on the platform to test and improve the quality of the trading platform, integrate customer input on the complete product, and ensure release readiness.
Transition into Alpha – Phase >> Adding functionality, modules and ensure to reach fully-usable state & beta readiness for the modules <tiqpitDRIVE, tiqpitPROTECT & tiqpitCOM>.
Launching Release Candidate & Release < tiqpitTRADE, -REPLAY & - CASH > modules.
User Acceptance Testing (UAT) < tiqpitDRIVE, -PROTECT & -COM > modules with full & free integration of interested future participants on the platform to test and improve the quality of the trading platform, integrate customer input on the complete product, and ensure release readiness.
Launching Release Candidate & Release < tiqpitDRIVE, -PROTECT & - COM > modules.
|Price in ICO||200 PIT = 0.08-0.1 ETH|
|Tokens for Sale||400000000|
|Accepting||ETH, BTC, Fiat|
|Distributed in ICO||80%|
|Soft cap||5.000.000 PIT|
|Hard cap||400.000.000 PIT|